Hey everyone, new to Cross-X.com, but I'd like some help finding the Best Affs from other Workshops (Camps). I have a google form survey:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSco_3FLIxPbLm-6t8cEWx1_pqoxCOVXPfEgjUhZNXTkgdQtLw/viewform

I'd appreciate if you guys helped me out. If anyone has any of their own affs that they want to add, that's fine by me. Thanks

There isn't such a thing as the best Aff. Only a strong debater and a case that is well suited to their individual talents and needs.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Are you at SDI? If so, I can't help, since I'm also here.

So far though, the top HSS lab is still reading the BIT aff and the Taiwan Grand Bargain from the beginning of camp. Hopefully other camps have produced more interesting areas of discussion.

Personally, the cyber security aff at HSS is the best new aff produced. Everyone should read it because the internal links are strong and the solvency is unbeatable. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Are you at SDI? If so, I can't help, since I'm also here.

So far though, the top HSS lab is still reading the BIT aff and the Taiwan Grand Bargain from the beginning of camp. Hopefully other camps have produced more interesting areas of discussion.

Nah Im at UTNIF currently, and I was figuring out other popular affs so I can cut cards that link them into our DA.

Nah Im at UTNIF currently, and I was figuring out other popular affs so I can cut cards that link them into our DA.

if you're wondering what the popular affs were, space is one of them. a looooooooooooooooooooot of camps have a space aff.

i can only really think of three:

1. space

2. climate co-op

3. bit

You might also want to write links for grand bargain too.