Jullianv1

Fiat question

I've spent a lot of time trying to show why my plan would pass- but is that something i can fiat? Can the aff just fiat that 1.) Domestic gov would approve the plan or 2.)China would allow the policy actions?

I've spent a lot of time trying to show why my plan would pass- but is that something i can fiat? Can the aff just fiat that 1.) Domestic gov would approve the plan or 2.)China would allow the policy actions?

You can probably fiat domestic fiat because we are supposed to debate the consequences of a plan rather than if it will really pass. You probably can't fiat China agreeing so you have to find things they would say yes too.

• Upvote 3

Yes, you can fiat the plan passing the US government. No, you cannot fiat China agreeing to the plan, you'll have to prove they want in on it. However, I'm sure you could and probably should save your "plan will pass US gov" cards to use as some sort of ptx answer.

• Upvote 1

Yes, you can fiat the plan passing the US government. No, you cannot fiat China agreeing to the plan, you'll have to prove they want in on it. However, I'm sure you could and probably should save your "plan will pass US gov" cards to use as some sort of ptx answer.

intl fiat all the way