Keagan

DEBATE SKYPE

hey guys, so i am going to start up a debate group call if anyone wants to join and have a topic analysis or just trading files or even just talking about the upcoming season. I will tell you i am not a professional debater and actually want to ask questions although i am not a novice and can help people out.

anyways 

edit: its really late at night so we are planning to have one tomorrow (6/27/16) at noon central time 

Edited by Keagan
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

hey guys, so i am going to start up a debate group call if anyone wants to join and have a topic analysis or just trading files or even just talking about the upcoming season. I will tell you i am not a professional debater and actually want to ask questions although i am not a novice and can help people out.

anyways 

edit: its really late at night so we are planning to have one tomorrow (6/27/16) at noon central time 

A few tips:

1. Fem K based on second word way to discriminate, since I assume you do policy watch out for this

2. Great idea and I would encourage anyone to join, best way to learn is collaboration and cooperation

Edited by itsanothertrap
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

anyways 

Rather than having a skype we should set up a discord. From personal experience it is easier to use when you want to create a communication hub for a large number of people.

• Upvote 4

Should've told me earlier :P Also, I agree with 1961, using a platform like teamspeak or Mumble would be more effective.

Edited by LeKritiker
  • Upvote 2