Brev

Taiwan Aff for China topic

Maybe some protection services for them? Cuz i think China is building artificial islands or something in the south china sea for air bases and potential navy bases to bully other countries like Taiwan, Vietnam, Philippines, etc. your best option is to do something with geopolitics and economic policies. 

There are opportunities for QPQ plans that involve like the US withdrawing from Taiwan in exchange for some sort of policy that is favorable towards the US. 

Maybe some protection services for them? Cuz i think China is building artificial islands or something in the south china sea for air bases and potential navy bases to bully other countries like Taiwan, Vietnam, Philippines, etc. your best option is to do something with geopolitics and economic policies. 

If you do that I'd be prepared for topicality arguments because you'd be engaging with Taiwan, not China. If you can find a way to get around that then you might actually do really well.

The Taiwan aff will most likely be halting weapons sales to Taiwan in exchange for a peaceful assimilation. (At least, that's the aff plan I've seen so far.)

Edited by stephaniRhodes

If that's the case I'd still be prepared for topicality, but you should be fine if you can defend yourself against that