OneOffNoCase

DnG Terms

So i been reading some DnG literature like Anti-Oedipus. I've run into certain terms that puzzle me. I was wondering if anybody could help me to understand what multiplicity, lines of flight, and assemblage are.

The Deleuze Dictionary helps a ton.

Lines of flight -- point of escape, avenue for resistance, quite literally ways to combat something etc. 

Multiplicity -- a structure that has no prior reference, much like Baudrillard's understanding of singularity if I'm not mistaken. 

Assemblage -- something not made of a singular unit but comprised by a myriad of contingencies.

I'm not active on here anymore but you can email me at alecramsey23@gmail(dot)com and I'll get back to you in a couple of days

Lines of flight -- point of escape, avenue for resistance, quite literally ways to combat something etc. 

Multiplicity -- a structure that has no prior reference, much like Baudrillard's understanding of singularity if I'm not mistaken. 

Assemblage -- something not made of a singular unit but comprised by a myriad of contingencies.

More specifically, the line of flight is the method in which we access a schizoanalytic approach. Our actions must be free and devoid of social constraints (stratifications) like people saying, "you cant wear that, be that, act like that, etc." 

The multiplicty is part of the assemblage theory of identity and is a construct unto itself. It doesnt necessarily have to have no prior reference, but is more or less used as a smaller version of an assemblage. (many multiplicities constitute an assemblage) (the orchid is a multiplicity and, when polinated by the wasp, which is also a multiplicity, they form an assemblage.) 

Confusing stuff, but if you get good at explaining it, and dont use so many buzzwords that the judge gets lost, D&G can fuckin slay.

More specifically, the line of flight is the method in which we access a schizoanalytic approach. Our actions must be free and devoid of social constraints (stratifications) like people saying, "you cant wear that, be that, act like that, etc." 

The multiplicty is part of the assemblage theory of identity and is a construct unto itself. It doesnt necessarily have to have no prior reference, but is more or less used as a smaller version of an assemblage. (many multiplicities constitute an assemblage) (the orchid is a multiplicity and, when polinated by the wasp, which is also a multiplicity, they form an assemblage.) 

Confusing stuff, but if you get good at explaining it, and dont use so many buzzwords that the judge gets lost, D&G can fuckin slay.

Thank you Very Much

ty 2 u 2