YuNis23

Weird Question

This might be a weird question, but what can I wear to look like an all-out K debater? You know, like sweatshirt, sweatpants, not fancy at all, etc. Not trying to be offensive, but I wanna know what y'all think I could do.

• Upvote 2

Wear what you want.

Edit: Wear clothes that express you, your thoughts, your background, be yourself.

Edited by stanky
  • Upvote 1

I have to agree with the above. You're asking what rules you should follow in order to be someone who doesn't follow the rules.

• Upvote 4

Suit and a tie, so that they expect the ptx DA and aren't ready for when you drop that nasty "Zizek" bomb on them in the 1NC 

If you want to "actually" look the part, jut buy  ($$$$$$$) some nice lefty merchandise! You know, those male tears mugs? Those stickers about colonialism that people put on their laptops? Be sure to also always have a nice Starbucks™ cup full of the highest caffeine coffee you can. Be sure to also have a nice Apple Macbook Pro™ to debate on and keep your evidence looking as shitty as possible so that you make sure that you squeeze out every last bit of "asshole" you can into that round. 

This is going in my sig

Don't wear clothes. Uncurve the curve

My Coach told me a while back two girls did that for a kritikal aff in the college circuit. Don't know much about it though.

This might be a weird question, but what can I wear to look like an all-out K debater? You know, like sweatshirt, sweatpants, not fancy at all, etc. Not trying to be offensive, but I wanna know what y'all think I could do.

LOLZ just get ready to have one big queer orgy , like we just wear a bucket hats sweatpants and idk a jersey 

• Upvote 1

K debaters be like, "Wearing a certain style to be like a group is oppression, and causes structural violence and racism.  We must challenge these societal norms and reject the standards."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7