longhornsdp

China Specific DAs, T, Ks, CPs or AFFs

Does anyone have any China specific files for next year cuz I can trade for whatever you want just hmu I am interested in looking at potential files for next year.

Thanks

I have a pan k and I can give you a card that says most Americans are in favor of a better relationship with China, let me know if you're interested

-Edit-

I'm also working on a master T file

Edited by hrbullard

How extensive is the Pan K and did you cut it yourself? I have some back-files you might be interested in but I don't have much stuff I've cut myself, just stuff that I've worked on/ contributed to.

I don't know much about the K, I never used it and my captain last year made it. I believe she cut most of the files herself. It was for last year's topic but there might be something good in there? I'll look over it and see if there's anything you'd be interested in. And I don't ask for anything in return so don't worry :)

-Edit-

So I just texted her to ask about the K and she didn't cut it herself, it was an OpenEv K. Very sorry for that

Edited by hrbullard