What is the typical day like at the 3 week skills intensive camp at UTINF and how is time divided between class and free-time? Was this camp a good experience?

Lab in the morning, decent lunch break, lecture or practice debate in the evening, with enough time at night to do whatever. Free mornings/evenings are interspersed. You shouldn't find yourself feeling stressed out.

10/10 would go again

• Upvote 3

What is the typical day like at the 3 week skills intensive camp at UTINF and how is time divided between class and free-time? Was this camp a good experience?

I didn't get to go to UTNIF last summer but one of my team-members did and I've heard nothing but great things about the institute. Listening to her experiences and witnessing her improvement really made me highly respect the camp and made me feel eager to be a part of it.

• Upvote 1

UTNIF was awesome- I was garbage before I went to camp. 

The lab leaders know their stuff, the campers are chill, tons of debate opportunity.

The cafeteria food is meh, but restaurants are fine.

My biggest problem was the campus; it's kind of beat up and there's a bunch of heroine addicts around.

Would still give it 10/10 though. 

• Upvote 2