jenxtang

CEDA 2016 Streams/Vids?

fun fact: I heard that Anthony Joseph (the 2n from UMKC) has actually only read 20 pgs. of Red, White & Black. 

sorry meant to upvote you (I missclicked) , he judged me this year, and his other Wilderson lit knowledge was crazy. My friend runs a lot of anti-blackness, and I recall Anthony telling him to go to a certain page in a certain book for better evidence specific to what the other team was saying. It's pretty crazy.

Edited by arealguru

sorry meant to upvote you (I missclicked) , he judged me this year, and his other Wilderson lit knowledge was crazy. My friend runs a lot of anti-blackness, and I recall Anthony telling him to go to a certain page in a certain book for better evidence specific to what the other team was saying. It's pretty crazy.

what tourney was this? I was at most of the ones he was because he judged a lot for little rock and our squads are pretty tight. 

• Upvote 1

what tourney was this? I was at most of the ones he was because he judged a lot for little rock and our squads are pretty tight. 

it was unusual for us to be judged by anthony, it was the first and last time it happened to me, and he was judging our state tournament in Nebraska for the bid to the NSDA Nats tourney. He's friends with Matt Casas (KCKCC), and since Casas coaches down here in Omaha, NE, Anthony came down to help judge and meet up with Casas. I mean, they won Parli together so sorta expected.

I feel like anthony likes to vote on presumption a lot tbh, and I think he's a good judge, but you really have to explain your solvency mech, espcially if you aren't a k aff as weird as that sounds.

Edited by arealguru
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

it was unusual for us to be judged by anthony, it was the first and last time it happened to me, and he was judging our state tournament in Nebraska for the bid to the NSDA Nats tourney. He's friends with Matt Casas (KCKCC), and since Casas coaches down here in Omaha, NE, Anthony came down to help judge and meet up with Casas. I mean, they won Parli together so sorta expected.

I feel like anthony likes to vote on presumption a lot tbh, and I think he's a good judge, but you really have to explain your solvency mech, espcially if you aren't a k aff as weird as that sounds.

Ah that makes sense. He voted aff on presumption for us at Heritage Hall. He's incredibly smart and does understand the intricacies of pomo however much he does hate it.

• Upvote 1

Ha you're wrong UMKC got beat by liberty

and USMA barlow caston got beat by the tree (stan ford)

Edited by tommy949

Ha you're wrong UMKC got beat by liberty

and USMA barlow caston got beat by the tree (stan ford)

does anyone have a video of that round?? It looks like it was a wilderson vs. black nihilism debate and idk what the nuances are

does anyone have a video of that round?? It looks like it was a wilderson vs. black nihilism debate and idk what the nuances are

• Upvote 2