shreethebsmaster

Need a policy coach for next year?

Hi friends,

My name is Shree Awsare and I am a former hs and college policy debater and current coach living in DC.  I am looking to help out a high school team next year that has students who are aspiring to make the transition from ok/good to great.  I've been an assistant coach at James Madison University for the last 5 years and previously worked with Thomas Jefferson High School and Broad Run High School, where I helped regionally competitive programs make their debut on the national circuit as an argument coach.  High school teams I've helped coached have qualified multiple times to the TOC, received awards at the Michigan Round Robin, Harvard, Lexington, Wake Forest, Georgetown, Bronx, Scranton, NCFL Nationals, etc, and closed out their state champs and various regional tournaments.  I'm also working as a lab leader at the DDI this year so I'll have topic familiarity RE: the China topic.

Payment negotiable/flexible, and location is also flexible.  I have a decent amount of experience coaching students over mediums like google hangout and directing evidence assignments and redoes over the internet, and then doing the remaining coaching on-site at tournaments.

Email me if you're interested.  shree [dot] awsare <at> gmail.  Thanks!

SA 

Edited by shreethebsmaster
  • Upvote 5

No but seriously if any coach lives in houston and is looking for a job pls help.

The feels...

• Upvote 1