jobas

2016 UIL State

Me, and im praying that I dont face you till at least day 2. If I do though, I will be running Dada, you have been warned. 

Me, and im praying that I dont face you till at least day 2. If I do though, I will be running Dada, you have been warned.

Haha, oki dokie, whatever that means!

This reminds me, it'd be awesome to see wikis updated with both affirmative's read and 2NR choices for all people at UIL.

Edited by aram
  • Upvote 2

Comanche clinched 3A...congratulations to winning the title...anyone know what aff they used?

Just curious before I close the book on this year's terrible resolution.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Comanche clinched 3A...congratulations to winning the title...anyone know what aff they used?

Just curious before I close the book on this year's terrible resolution.

Comanche here; thank you!

We ran a semi-kritikal interpretation of the FBI Informants case; the original version can be found within the Baylor Briefs. We chose to focus specifically on dehumanization impacts in addition to link-turning the terrorism disadvantage.

Edited by RVI

Nice! Once upon a time I debated for Glen Rose so it's good to see a team snatching the title from our neck of the woods.

Do each of you plan to continue debate in college? What's the plan.

Nice! Once upon a time I debated for Glen Rose so it's good to see a team snatching the title from our neck of the woods.

Do each of you plan to continue debate in college? What's the plan.

We do not plan to debate in college - we are going to attend different colleges, and we do not want to debate alone or with a different partner. Accordingly, the plan is to jump right into judging events and working for debate camps over the summer.

We do not plan to debate in college - we are going to attend different colleges, and we do not want to debate alone or with a different partner. Accordingly, the plan is to jump right into judging events and working for debate camps over the summer.

Comanche here; thank you!

We ran a semi-kritikal interpretation of the FBI Informants case; the original version can be found within the Baylor Briefs. We chose to focus specifically on dehumanization impacts in addition to link-turning the terrorism disadvantage.

1. Chapel Hill here

2. Congrats on winning!!!!!

3. I'm sad we never got to hit you guys! We should do a V-debate!!!

Would love to chat with both of you sometime about some consulting, judging positions I'll have open next year. If you're interested, PM me on here. 

Chapel Hill - nice round against Grandview. 

I'm the other half of the Comanche team. Thank you all and yes that sounds very interesting.

Would love to chat with both of you sometime about some consulting, judging positions I'll have open next year. If you're interested, PM me on here. 

Chapel Hill - nice round against Grandview. 

Thanks! It was a fun round. Pmed

The reward is taco bell or the job is taco bell? But in all seriousness, thanks you guys.

my thread got some kids jobs... you're welcome (-:

Any and all graduating debaters on this thread: feel free to PM me if you're interested in judging, conducting workshops and/or consulting for teams next year.  Shoot me your qualifications (classification, school, circuits, notable highlights, maybe the aff you ran this year, future plans, etc.). 

...@aram...that means you...