debateak

best easy-to-understand affs so far

I'm not looking for really common affs. Just something that makes sense, has a logical solvency mechanism, and doesn't use too much theory. thanks. 

I would recommend cutting your own aff. If you put enough work into it, you can shape it into whatever you desire.

I would upvote you but I can't! I ran out of upvotes for today! anyways, antiblackness doesn't seem that bad. You can always use the speed K as offense against teams spreading against antiblackness.

• Upvote 2

I would upvote you but I can't! I ran out of upvotes for today! anyways, antiblackness doesn't seem that bad. You can always use the speed K as offense against teams spreading against antiblackness.

How does that work? Idk if this is clicking for everyone else but I'm kind of new to debate and don't get that...

EDIT: COME ON THERE ARE LIKE 5 PEOPLE VIEWING THIS, SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE! Jk, but come on now...

Edited by Juan

How does that work? Idk if this is clicking for everyone else but I'm kind of new to debate and don't get that...

EDIT: COME ON THERE ARE LIKE 5 PEOPLE VIEWING THIS, SOMEONE HELP ME OUT HERE! Jk, but come on now...

they are being facetious

Cutting your own aff would be the most sufficient but if you wanted to run an aff that's easy to understand yet not to common you should run some kind of race aff maybe antiblackness, model minority, or islamophobia. However don't use them if you're white because they kind of link back to you unless u want to consider yourself ontologically black, asian, etc. in round.

Whistleblowers and encryption affs have been pretty good when written well.

I was planning on cutting most of my own ev. I was just having a sort of writer's block for ideas of easy to understand affs to run in my extremely lay league.

• Upvote 1