renaes

Infiltration K

hey,

does anyone have a copy of the infiltration kritik? or even just what lit i should read to write one? i would really really appreciate it!! 

ya but what is the argument actually saying? 

According to ConsultVerminSupreme, "The Infiltration kritik is a black framework argument - this is something you would generally read against anti-blackness kritikal affirmatives. The K argues that to avoid a topical discussion reverts back to historical discriminatory educational practices utilized to disempower and subject blacks to inferior positions within society. In the 30's White people would refuse to give "Negros" political education because if they learnt about the constitution, learnt about their rights as Americans they would gain knowledge to topple white supremacy - Rejection of our responsibility to engage the state and legal institutions is in light of historic modes of racial exclusion – removing legal institution from the space kills black liberatory education and retrenches power structures. The alternative is to infiltrate oppressive institutions, engage the political, learn about the internal workings of white political apparatus to bring it down."

I know a few teams running anti-blackness K affs in our league and i never know what to run against them. after hearing about the infiltration k, it sounded perfect to me. i would love a copy. i'm willing to trade, but i don't really have all that much files. also, if you have any other suggestions to run against the anti-blackness k aff, i would really really appreciate it. thank u!! :)

According to ConsultVerminSupreme, "The Infiltration kritik is a black framework argument - this is something you would generally read against anti-blackness kritikal affirmatives. The K argues that to avoid a topical discussion reverts back to historical discriminatory educational practices utilized to disempower and subject blacks to inferior positions within society. In the 30's White people would refuse to give "Negros" political education because if they learnt about the constitution, learnt about their rights as Americans they would gain knowledge to topple white supremacy - Rejection of our responsibility to engage the state and legal institutions is in light of historic modes of racial exclusion – removing legal institution from the space kills black liberatory education and retrenches power structures. The alternative is to infiltrate oppressive institutions, engage the political, learn about the internal workings of white political apparatus to bring it down."

I know a few teams running anti-blackness K affs in our league and i never know what to run against them. after hearing about the infiltration k, it sounded perfect to me. i would love a copy. i'm willing to trade, but i don't really have all that much files. also, if you have any other suggestions to run against the anti-blackness k aff, i would really really appreciate it. thank u!! :)

but like we have the entire countries existence as evidence that this isn't true. plenty of oppressed peoples get/got political educations, even sometimes achieving political office and yet this "infiltration -> destroy it from within"  simply never happens in practice. Something tells me that a few radicalized kids at some college campus playing make believe with their fiated plantexts/K alts won't be that final nail in the coffin of Anti-blackness. 

You know what would instill some radical change though? That's right, Voting for Bernie Sanders in 2016! #feelthebern 

Edited by BernieSanders
  • Upvote 4

If Ron paul ran against bernie, it would be interesting. Ron Paul says the reason why we have money and bribery in government is because the government is too big. Downsize government and then corporations won't run the government because they have other things to do.

• Upvote 2