BootsOfRubio

Debate Video Resources

Hello everyone,

I currently help out a bit at my old high school where, when I debated, was able to revive the policy debate program. Since then, the program has gone from competing to strictly local tournaments to now beginning to compete on the national circuit. 

However, part of that success is attributed to many of our top debaters being able to attend debate camp, a luxury that I was unable to afford back when I debated. Instead, during that time, I watched lectures where ever I could find them, and as a result, was able to compete at nearly the same level as many debaters that attended camp over the summer. 

Now, I've been out of the debate scene for about 3 years now, and am looking for coaching resources, primarily in the form of camp lectures that I can assemble to mimic the same lectures debaters would get in camp. I'm planning on either creating an ordered series or a library of videos that cover certain topics (Aff strats, Ks, CPs, general debate, etc.) 

So, I was wondering if anyone can provide a list of free debate resources such as camp YouTube channels, free lectures floating around the web, etc. 

Thank you. 

Edited by BootsOfRubio
  • Upvote 1