ConsultVerminSupreme

Wilderson Irvine RR Conference Transcript

Do you think Dragon Dictation would work? Just an idea...

Edit: Yeah, I just tested it out and recorded it for about 5 minutes and this is what I got:

I guess this is my first opportunity to welcome you all. This is the first chance we have had to all be in the same room. Umm so thank you for coming to the Urbine conference and round robin, I’m really happy that you're here and it’s been a great weekend. Umm and I really appreciate all of your cooperation in making this operation run. Because I realise that it hasn’t been the most organized, or the most predictable, or the most normal debate tournament, but it worked and I think that we had a lot of great debates and uh some people got to see us debate from all across the country umm which is something I find to be amazing. But all in that line I  want to thank Ricardo for for coming all the way down here today.And managing all the debates. He gave up his time and donated a lot of energy towards this and I am appreciative of that. I also want to thank......

So if someone want's to spend there time but is a slow typist or something, I believe it is a good idea...

Edited by Juan
  • Upvote 1