NorikoSatsume

Market Research

Hey all, I'm a web developer who enjoys making tools for practical things. I previously made a flowing webapp called debateflow.us

I'm interested in making more tools for debate (I'm not too interested in doing debate myself anymore. high school was a long time ago for me now), but I'm a bit stuck.

What aspect of debate is still very manual or slow or inconvenient that could be better solved with technology or some kind of web application?

I'd love to hear your thoughts.

something to make word 2016 for mac able to go fullscreen like it used to (in Word 2011) into the 2 page mode where you could use the arrow key to move through the pages, compatible with verbatim. plz. 

Edited by CapitalismIsNotCool
  • Upvote 1

something to make word 2016 for mac able to go fullscreen like it used to (in Word 2011) into the 2 page mode where you could use the arrow key to move through the pages, compatible with verbatim. plz. 

I know how to fix this: Don't use a Mac.

• Upvote 1

it's the computers our school provides us with and I don't want to buy another laptop; you asked for suggestions so I gave you one, lol

And I gave you a pretty good solution.

At face value, this seems like something to ask Microsoft for, not something I could implement. But that's at face value.

I know how to fix this: Don't use a Mac.

This is what microsoft wants you to think! The solution to poor software on one platform is not to ditch the platform, but to develop cross-platform solutions! this is why I like developing webapps over native software, because I don't need to do much planning for cross-compatibility (other than between browsers)