NativeWarlock

Surveillance- NativeWarlock (A) vs Luhan (N)

About the rather large word limit, if you'd like me to remove the K from the 1NC, I'd be okay with that. I'll answer CX once y'all tell me if you want me to change the 1NC or leave it as it is.

About the rather large word limit, if you'd like me to remove the K from the 1NC, I'd be okay with that. I'll answer CX once y'all tell me if you want me to change the 1NC or leave it as it is.

Go ahead its cool

Substantially

if I curtail 29% of surveillance do you lose any off case positions??

Yes. Sure, you're pretty close to the 30% value, but anything less than 30% is rendered insubstantial. You could curtail 29.9999999999999999% of surveillance, but still be considered insubstantial in terms of action. I can't find a single position that would link to a tiny case, so yeah, I lost plenty of positions to run.

How did the 1ac curtail less than 30%? (How can u prove it)

Considering the population of the United States, you'd have to make 95 million United States citizens (30% of the whole population) follow your advocacy and dis-identify themselves. Either you have the power to get millions upon millions to follow through with your advocacy, or you are rendered insubstantial. I guess.

Curtail:

do we have to use the state to curtail surveillance?

Any form of restriction could be considered as a curtailment of surveillance. Opposition to the state's surveillance practices isn't synonymous with imposing restrictions upon the state's surveillance practices. A topical version of the case would be something like, you could ban the methods of somatic policing by the state, that's considered a restriction.

Surveillance:

What's data?

In the context of modern policing practices and mass surveillance, data could be statistical or factual information about a person. For example, for cellular trackers, their form of "data" is cellular metadata. For PRISM, their form of "data" is internet user information. "Data" varies when it comes to surveillance, there are several different variants of data in this complex, modern age.

The K; We're not debating about the K anymore so I'm not going to answer these questions.

How does the 1ac hinder te alt?

That WSM ev be like the State is sexist towards women- how does that account for transgender bodies?

The biopower link just says the state uses biopower... how the hell did the 1ac trigger more state-owned biopower?

What does the alt look like?

CP:

What's "E"?

A third gender category that is separate from the gender binary norms of masculine and feminine.

How does one identify as E? (i mean like do we have to like re-do our birth certificates or...?)

Anyone can identify as E the same way people already identify themselves in terms of preexisting genders. It's just that the CP will put the "E" category on standard things such as licenses, forms, anything that has a person mark down their gender.

Michigan Journal of Gender and Law says our passports could say we are E- do we have to rely on State issued articles to identify as one gender identity?

Yes. Sure, passports can say we are "E" but that doesn't account for things like drivers licenses, surveys, or anything that has a person mark down their gender. By doing this on the federal level, we encompass the "E" gender on more than just passports.

Anything specific you mean by "interaction" on the k vs k flow? Or just general comparisons on the line by line?

Thanx for judging!

when I mean interaction I mean argument interaction, like if I read an aff that claims to breakdown biopower and you read cap I want to understand how each structure or system affects the other and what that means. Basically it means don't be a shitty debater so please clash.