NativeWarlock

Surveillance- NativeWarlock (A) vs Luhan (N)

What kind of surveillance is involved?

What is the impact?

What is the gender matrix?

What role does bio-power play in this?

What's bad about the status quo you describe?

Your second "Preciado" card says that bio-power is now "irreversible," so how can you fix it?

• Upvote 1

What kind of surveillance is involved?

Somatic policing

What is the impact?

The non-existance of our political subjectivity.

What is the gender matrix?

The capitalist projection of the male-female binary.

What role does bio-power play in this?

I mean the surveillance state controls our gender- that's control over our biology.

What's bad about the status quo you describe?

Gender binaries.

Your second "Preciado" card says that bio-power is now "irreversible," so how can you fix it?

The irreversible aspect is that of the techno-living. We think the 1ac isn't a question of how we curtail the techno-living's existance, rather how we orient ourselves to it. Edited by NativeWarlock
  • Upvote 1

I can judge, fine with anything, just impact out your offense to the framing, make the layers of the debate clear so I don't evaluate something that you think is on a lower level, (Kritiks), over something you think is on a higher level, (T/theory). I default to reasonability on T/Theory, but that's only if you don't give me another way to weigh. Please make interaction clear, I think that K vs K is terrible when noone does their work, but can be great if you make the effort required, so please explain interactions. I prefer good analysis and extensions on warrants over a dump of 20 new heg bad cards in response to a single heg good card. I think that using a single good warrant can beat back any number of cards, but, again, you need to do that work.
Any specific questions?

Another question, how do you plan to solve?

A few ways.

Preciado says that dis-identication is effective. This is when we realize how hegemonic classes represent us, and detach ourselves from this image. In this case, the self-experimentation of the AFF detaches itself from capitalism.

Preciado says that producing discourse within the academy is key to political autonomy- but the question is what type of discourse we produce. In order to mitigate gender binaries, our affirmation of gender hijacking is a mode of self-experimentation in which we wreck control over our bodies.

Halberstam says that just the idea of our affirmation is good- taking a risk on our discourse is better than stagnant politics that enforce gender violence.

• Upvote 1

Open for CX.

Substantially

if I curtail 29% of surveillance do you lose any off case positions??

How did the 1ac curtail less than 30%? (How can u prove it)

Curtail:

do we have to use the state to curtail surveillance?

Surveillance:

What's data?

The K;

How does the 1ac hinder te alt?

That WSM ev be like the State is sexist towards women- how does that account for transgender bodies?

The biopower link just says the state uses biopower... how the hell did the 1ac trigger more state-owned biopower?

What does the alt look like?

CP:

What's "E"?

How does one identify as E? (i mean like do we have to like re-do our birth certificates or...?)

Michigan Journal of Gender and Law says our passports could say we are E- do we have to rely on State issued articles to identify as one gender identity?

I can judge, fine with anything, just impact out your offense to the framing, make the layers of the debate clear so I don't evaluate something that you think is on a lower level, (Kritiks), over something you think is on a higher level, (T/theory). I default to reasonability on T/Theory, but that's only if you don't give me another way to weigh. Please make interaction clear, I think that K vs K is terrible when noone does their work, but can be great if you make the effort required, so please explain interactions. I prefer good analysis and extensions on warrants over a dump of 20 new heg bad cards in response to a single heg good card. I think that using a single good warrant can beat back any number of cards, but, again, you need to do that work.

Any specific questions?

Anything specific you mean by "interaction" on the k vs k flow? Or just general comparisons on the line by line?

Thanx for judging!

Yeah i'll figure something out with the 2ac lol but i guess i'm chill with the 1nc..

Oops. If you'd like, I can kick out of the K.

CX answers will be up shortly.