jai127

Michigan KM

I was looking around the forums and saw that a couple people had fully cut out Michigan KM's queer suicide bomber advocacy from 2-3 years ago.

Anyone down to send me the file/literature?

It was my understanding that a lot of High Schools teams read arguments that were first read in college; for instance, the creation of the critique happened in College, and then trickled down to High School. I believe this happens because either 1) The team in question is being coached by the College team that read the argument for the first time (for instance, Harvard BoSu or Northwestern MiVe offering solo help to a team that pays them enough, or entire group lectures like what happens in debate camps)  or 2)They stalk the wiki in search of new arguments to run 

Edit 1: Top Kek 

Edited by Theparanoiacmachine
  • Upvote 1

The team in question is being coached by the College team that read the argument for the first time (for instance, Harvard BS or Northwestern MV offering solo help to a team that pays them enough, or entire group lectures like what happens in debate camps)

That damn Carter Levinson kid with those damn Michigan KM people

• Upvote 1

It was my understanding that a lot of High Schools teams read arguments that were first read in college; for instance, the creation of the critique happened in College, and then trickled down to High School. I believe this happens because either 1) The team in question is being coached by the College team that read the argument for the first time (for instance, Harvard BS or Northwestern MV offering solo help to a team that pays them enough, or entire group lectures like what happens in debate camps)  or 2)They stalk the wiki in search of new arguments to run 

Ha. How unfortunate.