NativeWarlock

Best GENERIC Neg Strats on surveillance?

This will just be K's because that's all I read but, for particular affs:

1. Necropolitics with topic links from Ericson and Haggerty 2k or Puar 7 this links to everything because tldr; surveillance is an assemblage, you push more insidious surveillence to the periphery, etc. I have cites if you want them. 

2. Race K's: They just grease the gears of surveillance and profiling, they likely don't change material conditions that allowed for things like chattel slavery or colonialism to occur, there's some Morgan evidence that's decent on the question, also Kundani and Kumar 14 is good. 

3. There's this cool Vaz and Bruno article that talks about viewing surveillance as purely external neglects that surveillance is internalized as a result of a policing of your deviations from liberal subjecthood, a sort of self-hatred. 

4. Cap's cool. Giroux has a ton of topic specific links. 

1. Necropolitics with topic links from Ericson and Haggerty 2k or Puar 7 this links to everything because tldr; surveillance is an assemblage, you push more insidious surveillence to the periphery, etc. I have cites if you want them. 

2. Race K's: They just grease the gears of surveillance and profiling, they likely don't change material conditions that allowed for things like chattel slavery or colonialism to occur, there's some Morgan evidence that's decent on the question, also Kundani and Kumar 14 is good. 

3. There's this cool Vaz and Bruno article that talks about viewing surveillance as purely external neglects that surveillance is internalized as a result of a policing of your deviations from liberal subjecthood, a sort of self-hatred. 

Where would you find the evidence for a Race K?

Where would you find the evidence for a Race K?

Depends on the specific argument you want to get into but usually there are some few main authors that debaters use to find ev from 

Would you please paste the actual cards? Finding cites is a chore. Kthxbye.

• Downvote 2