Pokemon

Carbon Tax K's

What are some critiques that could link to a Carbon Tax plan? 

I was thinking Consumption, but there seems to be a fair amount of writing on how Carbon Tax would resolve that

Your thoughts are appreciated :) 

Anthropocene, Heidegger/Luke (you can these on last years openev), OOO, Cap probably links, any criticisms of regulation and managerialism tbh. 

K's that would be able to be spun for a PF judge? Lol, sorry for not making that clear!

Edited by Pokemon

K's that would be able to be spun for a PF judge? Lol, sorry for not making that clear!

You're better off reading a DA + Case / DA + CP + Case strat. If the judge has conservative sympathies than spending + federalism are the go to generics. Politics/Election Politics is very strong here too (Republicans would go ballistic at the thought of a carbon tax). 

Seriously if you think that trying to rewrite a Kritik against a topic with plenty of better non K ground for a PF judge is strategic than you need to re-prioritize your efforts. If this stems from your disdain at Open Evidence's listing against this case, that's because most of the on case (and even off-case) you find on places like Open Evidence is pretty shit and the average person should be able to find better stuff. 

Edit: Was inebriated when I posted this: By spending, I meant Business Confidence. 

Edited by BernieSanders
  • Upvote 2

I read Ks in PF when I did that, specifically on the UN topic and the prisons topic, but the DA/CP ground is too good to bother prepping Ks with non-amazing links. Honestly, just focus on the DA prep and it will be easy neg ballots for you.