jj7687

wifi theory

Don't run this...

I find it odd how this shell argues that not using internet is necessary to maintain in round ethics and education- it seems to me that just merely reading this shell to "help you win rounds easily" is contradictory, a) because you focus on blippy theory args rather than debating the case and B) because you don't actually care about your in round education you quite literally state that you wish to learn how to read this in order to easily win rounds. Second, most national circuit tournaments allows the usage of internet purely for the purpose of email chains. Also, if you can't prove that they were actually connected to the internet and using it for unethical practices then I don't see how the judge could evaluate this as a legitimate argument. In my opinion don't run this, purely by the look of it, it looks like an LD theory shell given all of the RVI bs involved and unless you do LD, then don't read it - what does this get you? How does this make you better at debate? Finally, if you're actually going to read this, at least have warrants for why using the internet is unethical.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Idk. I don't have cases i just pull up open evidence and download the neg in round. 

You realize this is against the rules, right?  No WiFi in round, period.  If you need evidence, download it before the round and keep a folder on your computer.

how do I run a wifi theory properly? I hear it can help you win rounds easily. I have a copy and im not sure what to to say in cross examination.

You heard wrong. You may win rounds with this but you'll end up with really horrible speaker points. Anyways most judges will look for ways to vote you down. Instead of trying to confuse your opponents with some obscure theory violation cut a strong disad or cp or K that will make judges actually want to vote for you.