ConsultVerminSupreme

Answering Crip Poetics/Ableism Kritiks

I usually read affs centered on identity politics, and am trying to prep answers to Crip Poetics/Ableism but am not sure what kinds of arguements are effective.

The only concrete answer I have is 1 card that warrants a perm (doing the advocacy in the mindset of the alt), but it isn't the best of cards/args

College Prep is one I've noticed, but there are definitely more teams reading this kritik/performance http://hspolicy.debatecoaches.org/College+Prep/Harper-Sessions+Neg

Cards would be good too, or just args

Edited by ConsultVerminSupreme

Hey, I know that this thread has been inactive for a long time but I was wondering if anyone has found any arguments to be particularly effective against this sort of crip poetry style argument or just like critical disability studies arguments in general? I was told that one of the people on that college prep team referenced in the first post just got to finals of the RKS tournament reading a disability aff every round and so it sounds like that sort of argument is going to come back this year again.