adrictenuta

For Y'all

Plan: "The USFG should prohibit federal agencies from requiring compelling private entities to design or alter their consumer information technology products for the purpose of facilitating domestic surveillance?"

Plan: "The USFG should prohibit federal agencies from requiring compelling private entities to design or alter their consumer information technology products for the purpose of facilitating domestic surveillance?"

seems pretty FX T to me. 

• Upvote 1

what 'bout the "?"?

when I hear the words "plan-flaw" come out of a teams mouth I instantly want to bleach my eyes, ears, and whole body so that god can save me from the hell that I am about to experience. 

• Upvote 6

when I hear the words "plan-flaw" come out of a teams mouth I instantly want to bleach my eyes, ears, and whole body so that god can save me from the hell that I am about to experience. 

Same

• Upvote 1

For things like 'you didn't capitalize "federal government"' I just put then pen down and glare at them until they figure it out. 100% success with that tactic so far. 

• Upvote 4

For things like 'you didn't capitalize "federal government"' I just put then pen down and glare at them until they figure it out. 100% success with that tactic so far. 

I dunno the marine vs Marines plan flaw that Harvard ran was pretty killer.

• Upvote 1