As soon as I heard the candidate "Deez Nuts" was running for president under the independent party, I immediately thought of running a Consult Deez Nuts CP. It would basically say how corrupt the current two-party system we live under is, and how we need a new refreshing view on the world. Thus, the independent party would be the perfect solution. And who better to ask than Deez Nuts, who clearly has the right way of thinking. So, consult the independent party, specifically Deez Nuts, before running your AFF. 

Then we found out he was actually some 15 year old Iowa kid and it crumbled :(

Still, judges are people just like anyone else. They'd enjoy a bit of humor like that. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As soon as I heard the candidate "Deez Nuts" was running for president under the independent party, I immediately thought of running a Consult Deez Nuts CP. It would basically say how corrupt the current two-party system we live under is, and how we need a new refreshing view on the world. Thus, the independent party would be the perfect solution. And who better to ask than Deez Nuts, who clearly has the right way of thinking. So, consult the independent party, specifically Deez Nuts, before running your AFF. 

Still, judges are people just like anyone else. They'd enjoy a bit of humor like that. 

Consult Limberbutt McCubbins instead.  The time is meow!

Edit: Please don't consider this encouragement to actually run this.  I much prefer Princess Celestia.  Run real arguments.

Edited by Squirrelloid
  • Upvote 3

if you're looking to run something along those lines look into Vermin Supreme - as you can tell by my username, I am a fan.

Sure, if you're intention is to purely shit around, there's that bullshit file floating around the interwebs (which I've read once in round because we weren't going to break anyway) , but if you're interested in making it a legit argument, I ran a Consult Vermin Supreme PIK thing  with a performance + video of Vermin Supreme last year against the epistemic disobedience aff and ended up winning. Vermin Supreme describes himself as using performative anarchy, sort of like satire to mock the political system, some of the stuff he does actually has some deep meaning behind it :P

If you browse through the interwebs, there are some good essays and articles about Supreme's method, and how voting for him is a radical act of breaking the legal order, and why that solves....etc

Edited by ConsultVerminSupreme

Honestly i see this being a semi-serious politics scenario that deal with republicans Bad/good - if you actually want to run this ,it's more of a trollsy DA  .

• Upvote 1

They might enjoy it- but that don't mean they will vote on it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

They might enjoy it- but that don't mean they will vote on it.

It's also hit or miss. A fair amount of judges will just get annoyed and think 'why did I wake up at 6am for this.'

• Upvote 2