This is one of the things I don't like about debate: trolls and their arguments.

How is this a troll argument?  It could simply be an elections DA, with the outcome being Trump winning which is bad...  Unless I completely misunderstand

• Upvote 7

Good luck on the uq ev tho

edit: it immediately occurs to me you can read the DA in reverse (trump not winning, plan k2 trump, etc) but still seems like uq overwhelms the link

Edited by Snarf
  • Upvote 4

Good luck on the uq ev tho

edit: it immediately occurs to me you can read the DA in reverse (trump not winning, plan k2 trump, etc) but still seems like uq overwhelms the link

The reverse seems to be the most plausible way to run it, and the link would be strongest with immigration plans. Trump not winning now; curtailing border surveillance prompts backlash leading to Trump win. For other types of surveillance, uniqueness probably overwhelms the link, but if there's one issue that props up Trump's candidacy, it's immigration.

A. In terms of the uniqueness, isn't it either Ben Carson will win now or Hillary will win now.

B. You cause Trump to win

It obviously works best with a counterplan that solves most of case. 

Edited by nathan_debate

After making a semi good trump da I can say a couple things,

1. Definitely run it that trump isn't winning in sq, way more effective and probably true.

2. A ton of places you can go with the impacts, I currently have three different scenarios some being policy and others being kritical

3. The link debate is the weakest part of this DA, the biggest thing to say is that its an issue of perception (whatever the affs plan is) and that the perception of the government doing the plan somehow boosts trumps support. 

Ux overwhelms the link, trump won't win regardless of what happens

Possibly, I found some decent link cards that most people are just unprepared for.