jai127

Politics DA Uniqueness?

Is anyone else down to just post ideas and articles of cards to just make one giant politics DA?

I've done some research and the only things I could find were defunding Planned Parenthood and potentially defunding CHIP (although the CHIP idea may have recently become dead).

? I was going to cut the DA regardless and post it on here. I was just wondering if anyone else was down to do with me and had some ideas.

Politics DA's will probably be revolving around the iran deal or the budget/shutdown. There's also a debate in committees about highway/Transportation infrastructure funding but that will probably be piecemeal legislation/a thumper type of argument rather than an agenda item 

Politics DA's will probably be revolving around the iran deal or the budget/shutdown. There's also a debate in committees about highway/Transportation infrastructure funding but that will probably be piecemeal legislation/a thumper type of argument rather than an agenda item 

Or what the EX/IM bank got tied to in the Senate. 

Congress only gave itself 60 days to review the Iran deal iirc, so that should be more-or-less dead by the time the debate season starts.  

Budget looks to become a perennial issue, so i'd bet on that and election (ug) as main politics scenarios, unless something else comes up.

Congress only gave itself 60 days to review the Iran deal iirc, so that should be more-or-less dead by the time the debate season starts.  

Budget looks to become a perennial issue, so i'd bet on that and election (ug) as main politics scenarios, unless something else comes up.

But election DA scenarios are so cringe

but when there isn't an incumbent it becomes really hard to win a scenario unless the plan is REALLY (un)popular.

*plays clip of Jon Oliver show where New Yorkers call Snowden a traitor*