[Excuse my spelling in advance, I'm really tired] Ok, so I'm a rising sophomore LDer and fell in love with the K. I've seen a lot of Psychoanalys/Lacan Ks on open ev and was trying to read through them. To be honest, I have no damn clue what they're saying. Can someone give me the gist on how Psychanalysis works (what they criticize, link, impact, alt, maybe if you're cool a file). Thanks in advance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

:D IF YOU KNEW HOW TO READ, YOU'D KNOW IT REVOLVES ALL AROUND THE LIBIDO (EROS AND THANATOS) :D

:D                                                                                                                                                                                        :D

Edited by Theparanoiacmachine
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

:D IF YOU KNEW HOW TO READ, YOU'D KNOW IT REVOLVES ALL AROUND THE LIBIDO (EROS AND THANATOS) :D

:D                                                                                                                                                                                        :D

I was asking for some help with a kritik, not some wise-ass remarks. Now GTFO or contribute in a positive manner.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I was asking for some help with a kritik, not some wise-ass remarks. Now GTFO or contribute in a positive manner.

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง (ง •̀_•́)ง You came to the wrong forums (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง (ง •̀_•́)ง

Edited by Theparanoiacmachine
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

but if you need help then: ༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ EVERYONE,GET IN HERE ༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º༼ ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽ºل͜º ༽

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

but seriously ask Snark he pro on Lacan and Freud 

The Snark signal

Anyways, check out this to start

https://www.cross-x.com/topic/57792-help-on-lacan/

Honestly, I'm not a fan of psychoanalysis K's as per Freud/Lacan, the links are usually awful and the alt solvency is meh at best. The security branch is a bit better, but compared to the IR variety of security it can come off as lacking. 

• Upvote 4

The Snark signal

Honestly, I'm not a fan of psychoanalysis K's as per Freud/Lacan, the links are usually awful and the alt solvency is meh at best. The security branch is a bit better, but compared to the IR variety of security it can come off as lacking. 

Snark is there any difference between Edelman's and Freud's death drive?

The Snark signal

Honestly, I'm not a fan of psychoanalysis K's as per Freud/Lacan, the links are usually awful and the alt solvency is meh at best. The security branch is a bit better, but compared to the IR variety of security it can come off as lacking

Master of psychology and puns i see. 

• Upvote 7