ConsultVerminSupreme

Greenhill Fall Classic

So usually my partner and I skip out on the Greenhill Fall Classic in favor of the more local and close Robert Garcia Invitational (St.Francis) but we're considering going to Greenhill this year.

My partner and I usually go for kriitkal arguements both on the aff and neg and were wondering if Greenhill is the right tournament for us. Is kritikal debate acceptable/the norm? Lay debate? Speed debate? Is this more of a Wilderson tournament or is this more of a politics tournament

Thanks ahead of time.

So usually my partner and I skip out on the Greenhill Fall Classic in favor of the more local and close Robert Garcia Invitational (St.Francis) but we're considering going to Greenhill this year.

My partner and I usually go for kriitkal arguements both on the aff and neg and were wondering if Greenhill is the right tournament for us. Is kritikal debate acceptable/the norm? Lay debate? Speed debate? Is this more of a Wilderson tournament or is this more of a politics tournament

Thanks ahead of time.

Bid tournaments have judge prefs. You should be fine. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks ahead of time.

It generally whatever you're good at ,if you do you prefs right. Caddo won it last year.

• Upvote 1