TheSnowball

Turning Kritikal Advantages

Hey all,

Can you turn a K advantage? If so, how do you non-uq it? Is there such thing as biopower, for example, being "low now"?

Thanks,

Rniv

I think theoretically you could say that biopower is low, but I think that'd be a hard sell.

You don't really have to win that it's low if you're going to say biopower is good, which you can do. Biopower can prevent catastrophe, disease, war, etc are arguments that can be used to prove it's good. So yes, you can turn it.

For other K advantages I think turning it and non-uq it would be dependent on the type of advantage it is. 

It's the same as other impact or link turns, except that if you are not careful with your rhetoric around, say, an ableism argument, you may link back to the argument and they may be able to gain either new offense, or their old offense, or a combination of the two. 

Imperialism k2 heg.

As a general rule of thumb, you can get away with impact turning a lot of the whiter philosophy impacts (cap k2 get off the rock) without getting yourself excommunicated, but identity politics stuff is definitely a zone to tread carefully.

• Upvote 1