DebateSux

Flow?

I've debated for 3 years (going into senior year of high school rn) and i just got a new partner who asked me after a round why I didn't flow. I didn't know what he was talking about so I asked him and he explained what "flowing is". I've placed first at 6 tournaments in my state so who the duck does the lil freak think he is talkin shit on how I take notes in debate. He said that it is important to flow rounds so you can keep track of your opponents arguments but what is the point of that when I can make them respond to my arguments. I am no longer this kids partner or friend and I ding dong ditched the shit out of his house for him insulting me. Flowing is dumb and I challenge anyone who thinks otherwise to try and convince me otherwise. 

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I've debated for 3 years (going into senior year of high school rn) and i just got a new partner who asked me after a round why I didn't flow. I didn't know what he was talking about so I asked him and he explained what "flowing is". I've placed first at 6 tournaments in my state so who the duck does the lil freak think he is talkin shit on how I take notes in debate. He said that it is important to flow rounds so you can keep track of your opponents arguments but what is the point of that when I can make them respond to my arguments. I am no longer this kids partner or friend and I ding dong ditched the shit out of his house for him insulting me. Flowing is dumb and I challenge anyone who thinks otherwise to try and convince me otherwise. 

Really duffy?

kq5ahw.jpg