So this isn't really a DA or CP but I didn't know where else to post this.

My question is, how do you go for Heg bad? It seems like a lot of the Heg good warrants and Heg bad warrants aren't responsive to each other and the times I've read Heg bad have been like

1ac: Heg k2 stop global wars

1nc: Heg bad -- financially unsustainable, provokes wars, causes prolif, causes free-riding

2ac: Heg good -- solves wars (empirics), prevents worse rulers like Russia, idk

And so on. And even if you prove Heg is bad, what do you do with the other advantage? have a cp that solves it? say Heg bad outweighs it? etc

tldr - how do you extend Heg bad and go for it in the 2nr?

@ARGogate

"financially unsustainable regimes that provoke wars and cause free-riding prolif outweighs stopping global wars" 

Multilateralism DA's might be more effective than just "heg bad" DA's (even though they tend to be similar if not identical) 

Akash just recently uploaded a heg bad file on Duhbait, I'd go check that out. It's free, too.

I know, I've had it since he released it on here but my question was kind of how to extend it through the block and go for it in the 2nr (besides just reading card after card)

I know, I've had it since he released it on here but my question was kind of how to extend it through the block and go for it in the 2nr (besides just reading card after card)

I mean, it's the same as going for any turn. You have warrants you extend from each card, separate turns, maybe o/v's, etc.

It's not different from any other kind of turn