Since everyone else is posting - what are the conditions at this facility? Any specifics I should bring? Their website says they sell evidence at the end of the week - is it worth buying?

JDI is awesome! I thought the food and AC were both pretty good. The lab leaders are great too. 

Other than what's on the packing list all I can think of is a waterbottle, hand soap, and a notebook. 

I don't know why their website says they sell evidence. All evidence is posted online to the wiki so its free.

JDI is awesome! I thought the food and AC were both pretty good. The lab leaders are great too. 

Other than what's on the packing list all I can think of is a waterbottle, hand soap, and a notebook. 

I don't know why their website says they sell evidence. All evidence is posted online to the wiki so its free.

Thanks! They said there was additional evidence for sale after camp - they said it was optional and that you will likely be satisfied with their files however there is more available. 

Edited by kylerbuckner

Thanks! They said there was additional evidence for sale after camp - they said it was optional and that you will likely be satisfied with their files however there is more available. 

My assumption is that that's referring to an older tradition, I've never seen that in my 3 years at JDI.

Debate camps selling evidence now? #Semiocapitalism 

Edit 1: The sale of debate evidence in general? #Semiocapitalism 

Edit 2: Debate Camp? #Semiocapitalism

Edited by Theparanoiacmachine

Pretty sure that's just regular capitalism

Debate camps used to sell evidence a long time ago, which is why I think this is just something that the coordinators of the camp forgot to take out, especially cause they released all the ev we cut at camp over the past couple years.