MCat

MCat (aff) vs. MagicalBeanie (Neg) - Oceans

What you don't realize is that you now link to the linear time K. Bam got 'em!

Shucks.  I better quit debating now and move out of the country

Edited by MCat

Just a random question for the judges or who ever may be judging idk, how do y'all feel about death good just wondering doesn't mean I'm going to run it but so far a lot of times when my partner ask our judges they straight up say no.

Edited by MagicalBeanie

Cx Starts now

Why vote aff and specifically do this plan and not other forms of education?

Do you defend the entirety of the 1ac?

What is specifically proven by voting aff

Where in your Bookchin 87 card does it talk about Inevitable extinction and war?

How do you plan on implementing your framework exactly?

Is the purpose of your plan to provide hydrological ocean education?

What is the "hyper sea"?

Specifically are you leaning toward Development or exploration more? No "we are both" but specifically which side does your plan related towards more?

How does your plan solve for your impacts, proposing to learn about hydrological education does not result in a pure shift from a current ideology to another. How will you prevent the same things in the status quo from happening again and again?

Is debate a form of framework?

I see that you propose to provide Hydrological ocean education but how does is specifically solve and where does it take place? Does the USFG just ask everyone to learn about this and thats it? 

Why does the USFG specifically have to do the plan?

Just for clarification, can you explain your Mai 14 evidence? Is it talking about how we need more funding for state level education?

How will you solve for the current possible impacts in the status quo in time before supposed disaster happens?

Edited by MagicalBeanie

Just a random question for the judges or who ever may be judging idk, how do y'all feel about death good just wondering doesn't mean I'm going to run it but so far a lot of times when my partner ask our judges they straight up say no.

Lol, I don't suppose you mean like Aakash round seven at the Marx round-up, eh? 

• Upvote 1

who? when? sounds like a funny story lol I'll give lots of rep to hear it :)

haha maybeeee.... I think you judged our round lol

• Upvote 4

who? when? sounds like a funny story lol I'll give lots of rep to hear it :)

Let's just say Coppell High School decided to troll the round up by running Ligotti with some other weird da in most of our rounds for fun. 

Literally All the rounds that our teams trolled in we won. The ones we were serious in we lost rofl

Let's just say Coppell High School decided to troll the round up by running Ligotti with some other weird da in most of our rounds for fun. 

Literally All the rounds that our teams trolled in we won. The ones we were serious in we lost rofl

Who's this akash he speaks of?

And what tournament?

Who's this akash he speaks of?

And what tournament?

St. Marks RR, we asked the judges if they were okay with Ligotti but one of the judges said that he thought death is just bad, so that went out the window. Dunno which Aakash it was but I THINK he was from St. Marks too

That's an utter fallacy, just because you're running death good doesn't mean that you're trolling, cause we were actually prepared to answer the other team if they knew how to answer it. Also, we rarely trolled outside of practice debates, and I was super try hard in most of the RR rounds cause I was super sick and so were you (except for the round 4 1NR vs Calhoun, dunno what you were doing there). And we rarely ever did a weird DA, the only trolling we did was when we went for cap even though they dropped the CP.

Edited by rnakg1234

St. Marks RR, we asked the judges if they were okay with Ligotti but one of the judges said that he thought death is just bad, so that went out the window. Dunno which Aakash it was but I THINK he was from St. Marks too

That's an utter fallacy, just because you're running death good doesn't mean that you're trolling, cause we were actually prepared to answer the other team if they knew how to answer it. Also, we rarely trolled outside of practice debates, and I was super try hard in most of the RR rounds cause I was super sick and so were you (except for the round 4 1NR vs Calhoun, dunno what you were doing there). And we rarely ever did a weird DA, the only trolling we did was when we went for cap even though they dropped the CP.

Plz Frank 

Dheemant and Purvam 

Trolls all their rounds except the ones they lost in

GASP Frank I thought you said you don't try during tourneys :(

1) We will defend that the form of education alloted by the plan is the best method of solving the issues present in squo education. Our Watson wright ev says we need an interdisciplinary approach which hydrologics is able to provide.. You'd have to win that our education is somehow mutually exclusive with other forms of education models

2) sure

3) that the aff is a good idea for resolving the things outlined?

4) "wildlife ebbs and flows on the edge of extinction" "biocidal war externalize" "destroy nature"

5) by intermingling education about hydrologics into the schooling curriculum. This will show how water is able to explain different occurrences and see connections between subjects/objects and how those connections shape and dictate the world around us.

6) in a sentence, sure

7) the amalgamation of all the watery bodies

(other question I forgot). Question 1 answers this pretty well. We will say that we alter the way humans relate to nature and the world around them via the education mode. Our ev talks about how these anthropocentric tendencies are something that can be "untaught" from thebstudents

8) but we will defend both:

- we usher in a new form of development

-education is exploration

9) not the same type of framework the aff refers to. Debate itself doesn't create a curriculum for hydrological education

10) takes place in school and solves by teaching the ways on interconnectedness via email he medium of water and how that interacts with the non-humans

11) mai talks about how the feds need to provide the support for the state level and how states alone are unable to make the changes on their own due to funding and implementation issues

12) because we change how we interact with nature by ushering in new relations for us and the next generation of students. Even if we can't solve in time, doesn't mean the aff is a bad idea.

Edited by MCat

Bookchin is a hack 

Waxmen is just empirically wrong and can take his social constructivist stupidity back to foucault where it belongs 

if ur spreading fast enough to read this all in 8 min I'll drop you for being a piece of shit who is destroying debate anyway 

0/10 would not vote aff 

PS. Neg should be 8 min of impact turns 

Edited by RainSilves
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bookchin is a hack 

Waxmen is just empirically wrong and can take his social constructivist stupidity back to foucault where it belongs 

if ur spreading fast enough to read this all in 8 min I'll drop you for being a piece of shit who is destroying debate anyway 

0/10 would not vote aff 

Comments after the round?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Bookchin is a hack 

0/10 would not vote aff 

Do you say this to all k affs?

• Upvote 1

A wise man once said:

"If you really want to effectuate change, you read policy on the aff and K's on the neg.  You do that so that you can actually learn how to craft policy that isn't racist, homophobic, classist, etc. rather than reading critiques on all sides, which just indicts a ghost in the room and never does anything.  You should understand that reading K's on the neg and an untopical K aff is absurdly tautological."