jobas

NSDA Nationals Prep

If anyone is going to nats and needs help with prep, just hmu and I can see about working something out

• Upvote 2

If anyone is going to nats and needs help with prep, just hmu and I can see about working something out

Politics file colab?

So cool that even though your seasons may be over, you still want to give back and help the rest of the debate community!   Thanks so much!

well, I'm competing at nationals also, but I figured I might as well help others with what I find/cut/etc.

• Upvote 1

well, I'm competing at nationals also, but I figured I might as well help others with what I find/cut/etc.

well, I'm not competing at nationals, but I figured I might as well help others with what I find/cut/etc.

B)

• Upvote 3

I deleted the Bauschard file because it's purchased evidence -- note to all: please don't post purchased files, including Evazon (unless the author has given permission to do so).

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but on facebook I've seen people recommending that people re-read judgephilosophies (because there have been some updates), so it doesn't hurt you! Namely, I would re-read: https://judgephilosophies.wikispaces.com/Jouya%2C+Sohail

Edit: Heads up! My post wasn't an invitation to talk smack about judges on a public forum <3

Edited by Miro
  • Upvote 1

I'm not sure if this is relevant, but on facebook I've seen people recommending that people re-read judgephilosophies (because there have been some updates), so it doesn't hurt you! Namely, I would re-read: https://judgephilosophies.wikispaces.com/Jouya%2C+Sohail

This *person cussed out one of my teammates because she looked at him. Then proceeded to cuss out my coach, for no reason and refused to disclose because we were clearly privileged and could handle it  - also they were apparently underfunded. (We have two policy teams in combined pools, they had at least 5 in novice and school-issued computers)

Edited for glang

Edited by kylerbuckner
  • Downvote 1

Edit: Heads up! My post wasn't an invitation to talk smack about judges on a public forum <3

we had him rd 4 lololol, loved it

This *person cussed out one of my teammates because she looked at him. Then proceeded to cuss out my coach, for no reason and refused to disclose because we were clearly privileged and could handle it  - also they were apparently underfunded. (We have two policy teams in combined pools, they had at least 5 in novice and school-issued computers)

Edited for glang

he seemed chill af