BeanieBeanie

MagicalBeanie (Aff) vs. Rnakg1234 (neg)

Redo it, it's 5000 words long. That's almost 3 times longer than your own word limit of 1900. You need to highlight or make all your analytics tags, cause there are at least a good 2000 words in analytics alone.

Here's a reply to that statement

btw, I never put a word limit

Judges, you should probably just give up on this debate. And mods, you might wanna throw this thread into the hole, because I'm planning on abusing the "no word limits here" and "information overload good" to the limit.

read the warrants brother, it says that as long as it's a reasonable information overload. My 2ac being 5000 words mean 400 wpm, whitney young can spread 450. Also I believe I can indeed spread faster than you.

Judges, you should probably just give up on this debate. And mods, you might wanna throw this thread into the hole, because I'm planning on abusing the "no word limits here" and "information overload good" to the limit.

That's interesting putting information overload good to the limit when there's no limit, except the reasonable advocacy to actually have a real life possibility of being able to spread the amount of words. What an interesting statement indeed

Edited by MagicalBeanie
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I'm gonna just go concede this round, it's way too messy and most of the normal rules weren't followed. I'd also rather not end up feeding the troll or be the troll any more on this thread. Bump

I'm gonna just go concede this round, it's way too messy and most of the normal rules weren't followed. I'd also rather not end up feeding the troll or be the troll any more on this thread. Bump

frank this is because it's a Coppell practice round.

Let's look at the troll times about Coppell Practice rounds/Debates.

1. Ack runs 3 ks against me during a UIL practice round when we we said no ks and spreading

2. After I called you Dheemant and Adi guys (even though you were guys) Adi was like I'm actually an independent black woman

3. Ack then runs Glang at me for calling you 3 guys even though you 3 were legally classified males.

4. I run speed, bullying, and Cheating Theory against akhil

5. Zak drops the 1ac goes for Middle Passage in the 1ar

6. Dheemant and I run Middle Passage but replace all the tag lines with the word "curry"

7. We all start running lying is a voter issue.

8. Zak creates a k aff about the senior varsity opressing us

9. Zak Creates a "Jia" K aff, replacing the word "cathulu" with "Jia"

10. Dheemant and Zak run time cube, meanwhile coach is like What the heck 

11. I ask purvam where he got his Dell laptop during a round and he said he made it 

12. Dheemant and Purvam start referencing Yuge-oh terms to get extra speaks at Berkley

13.  Dheemant and Purvam give another team their Nasa DA file so that the other team will have something to run against them during the round

Oh the infinite amount of trolls we have, I can't stop listing them

Edited by MagicalBeanie

lol that 1nc ptx uq tho

Also, stop fighting or I'm going to tell on you to Joseph or Francisco 

Edited by aram
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

frank this is because it's a Coppell practice round.

Let's look at the troll times about Coppell Practice rounds/Debates.

1. Ack runs 3 ks against me during a UIL practice round when we we said no ks and spreading

2. After I called you Dheemant and Adi guys (even though you were guys) Adi was like I'm actually an independent black woman

3. Ack then runs Glang at me for calling you 3 guys even though you 3 were legally classified males.

4. I run speed, bullying, and Cheating Theory against akhil

5. Zak drops the 1ac goes for Middle Passage in the 1ar

6. Dheemant and I run Middle Passage but replace all the tag lines with the word "curry"

7. We all start running lying is a voter issue.

8. Zak creates a k aff about the senior varsity opressing us

9. Zak Creates a "Jia" K aff, replacing the word "cathulu" with "Jia"

10. Dheemant and Zak run time cube, meanwhile coach is like What the heck 

11. I ask purvam where he got his Dell laptop during a round and he said he made it 

12. Dheemant and Purvam start referencing Yuge-oh terms to get extra speaks at Berkley

13.  Dheemant and Purvam give another team their Nasa DA file so that the other team will have something to run against them during the round

Oh the infinite amount of trolls we have, I can't stop listing them

wat 

lol that 1nc ptx uq tho

Also, stop fighting or I'm going to tell on you to Joseph or Francisco 

WAHHHHHH!!! B-But, she started it! It wasn't my fault! It was hers! :(

Also, who's this Francisco fellow? I've heard of Joseph Ubermensch the Fascist but I have never heard of Francisco.

wat 

Please don't ask, our school's freshman novice have yet to have a legitimate practice debate round. One of our rounds ended with a vote tie and I spent my 5AR explaining why we should end the round now and also as to why black people like affirmative people over negative people.

Also, who's this Francisco fellow? I've heard of Joseph Ubermensch the Fascist but I have never heard of Francisco.

Dude/non gender specified brother use logic it's Francisco is Coco/Francesco 

how do you go to Coppell but not know Francisco