Hey what'd y'all think about cfl? I saw a few people debate who post actively on here pretty often. I saw Miro in an early round debate some novices, and gave a dope 2NC even though his file deleted and didn't read any of his cards, and I saw philiburgers deliver an awesome 2NC in doubles (if you can't tell I like 2NCs). Who else was at CFL this weekend?

Edited by yee
  • Upvote 1

Hey what'd y'all think about cfl? I saw a few people debate who post actively on here pretty often. I saw Miro in an early round debate some novices, and gave a dope 2NC even though his file deleted and didn't read any of his cards, and I saw philiburgers deliver an awesome 2NC in doubles (if you can't tell I like 2NCs). Who else was at CFL this weekend?

Oh I think I might remember you! Was that the round against the marine cleanup aff? That was a pretty bad round on my part-- I forgot to bring my charger for my computer so I had to use a mac and we went soooo policy. I guess that's what happens when you go 6 months without debating and then debate with a new partner

Did you just have a bye?

Edited by Miro

Oh I think I might remember you! Was that the round against the marine cleanup aff? That was a pretty bad round on my part-- I forgot to bring my charger for my computer so I had to use a mac and we went soooo policy. I guess that's what happens when you go 6 months without debating and then debate with a new partner

Did you just have a bye?

I think it they kicked the aff and went for the speed k in the 1AR. Or didn't technically kick the aff. I didn't have a bye but my partner dropped out a month ago and I had already paid so I decided just to go. Also the judges were talking the entire time about computers going wrong and then everyone's did.

Edited by yee
  • Upvote 2

I think it they kicked the aff and went for the speed k in the 1AR. Or didn't technically kick the aff. I didn't have a bye but my partner dropped out a month ago and I had already paid so I decided just to go. Also the judges were talking the entire time about computers going wrong and then everyone's did.

Lol yeah, I'm Miro's 1N and I can testify that flashing just didn't work out during that round.  

• Upvote 3

Awww Thanks sooo much!!!! <3 

• Upvote 1