roarkdebate16

Evazon

We'll see in 8 days when the domain is renewed. Either they will become active (for a bit) and renew it, they won't renew it at which point cross-x goes offline, or they do renew it but don't become active which proves they don't care about their user base

• Upvote 2

We'll see in 8 days when the domain is renewed. Either they will become active (for a bit) and renew it, they won't renew it at which point cross-x goes offline, or they do renew it but don't become active which proves they don't care about their user base

Damn, 9 days from now sounds lethal

Does this mean somebody can buy up the domain for Cross-X, assuming it doesn't get renewed?

Edited by Theparanoiacmachine

Does this mean somebody can buy up the domain for Cross-X, assuming it doesn't get renewed?

Yes and no, you can't buy it in 8 days because it gets put on hold basically waiting for the owners to renew it, we just won't be able to access the site.

After that period (it changes for different companies) anyone can buy it.

Also, Duhbait.com will be up and running ;) (It's been slowing down recently as I've become busy irl, but I assure you more updates and activity will happen over the summer!)

• Upvote 2

Is there anyway to access all the evasion files i bought? 

like i bought the appealer pic but can't find it...

• Upvote 1

If it does go up for sale there's a strong chance I'll buy it.  Me and Scott almost bought it the last time it was for sale to make it a sort of platform for the DDC.  Presuming it will sell for significantly less this time, I might have the capital to own the site myself.  

If it does go up for sale there's a strong chance I'll buy it.  Me and Scott almost bought it the last time it was for sale to make it a sort of platform for the DDC.  Presuming it will sell for significantly less this time, I might have the capital to own the site myself.  

#gonnabuyit

I guess there will be a fight to see who can buy it first.

I guess the big question for whomever buys it will be if and how they'll maintain the site. 

(Also, we could really use a general debate discussion board, there isn't a set one so far and it's annoying to try and pigeon hole stuff sometimes)

EDIT: CX is worth about 25 grand

http://www.siteprice.org/website-worth/www.cross-x.com

ww.cross-x.com   estimated website price is $ 25,867
websiteworth.png$ 25.9K
Site Price calculated at 5/15/2015     Edited by SnarkosaurusRex

I guess the big question for whomever buys it will be if and how they'll maintain the site. 

(Also, we could really use a general debate discussion board, there isn't a set one so far and it's annoying to try and pigeon hole stuff sometimes)

EDIT: CX is worth about 25 grand

http://www.siteprice.org/website-worth/www.cross-x.com

ww.cross-x.com   estimated website price is $ 25,867
websiteworth.png$ 25.9K
Site Price calculated at 5/15/2015    

But it's still the 14th...

that cost is an estimate of market value. if they don't renew, they lose the right to sell and it becomes another domain registerable for 8.99 :)

that cost is an estimate of market value. if they don't renew, they lose the right to sell and it becomes another domain registerable for 8.99 :)

Oh, I know that's never what would be paid for it. Just thought it would be interesting.

• Upvote 1

Oh, I know that's never what would be paid for it. Just thought it would be interesting.

it definitely is. i was especially interested in the "this site makes 3500 in ads every year"

• Upvote 1

The estimation wouldn't be as bad if the revenue estimation didn't assume 3 google adsense ads per page.

EDIT this post would have made more sense if I noticed there was a second page...

Edited by Backcountryguy

Regardless of if anyone buys the domain, the website will still be hosted. Someone should record the IP address and post it somewhere (like duhbait.com) so that it remains accessible even after the domain expires.

Regardless of if anyone buys the domain, the website will still be hosted. Someone should record the IP address and post it somewhere (like duhbait.com) so that it remains accessible even after the domain expires.

I'm not sure if you can because everything goes through Cloudfire.

Edit: Cloudflare*

Edited by BobbyS