I need a general explanation of this K, conceptions, authors, alts, etc. As well as how to beat this K. (I am running a generic policy aff w/ no big stick impx)

Also, will trade for a2 file for this K. 

Edited by kylerbuckner

I have no idea what this k is. I doubt it's on any (war powers) (college) wiki. Anyone?

link? I already checked there, and couldn't find anything. 

Also, telling me where to cut evidence isn't necessarily the best method for explaining the actual argument to me. This type of frowning/shaming is likely one of the reasons that K debate is usually muddled. Everybody wants everybody to know everything, and when they don't they refuse to explain it to them because they are just dumb for not automatically knowing every argument as soon as they pop out of the womb. 

Also, telling me where to cut evidence isn't necessarily the best method for explaining the actual argument to me. This type of frowning/shaming is likely one of the reasons that K debate is usually muddled. Everybody wants everybody to know everything, and when they don't they refuse to explain it to them because they are just dumb for not automatically knowing every argument as soon as they pop out of the womb. 

Uhhhhhhhh what the heck are you talking about?

Anyways

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_legalism

http://justsecurity.org/17393/ics-legalism-morals-manipulating-rules/

http://www.nationalaffairs.com/publications/detail/legalism-in-wartime

http://www.abajournal.com/magazine/article/war_powers_belong_to_the_president

K debate is usually just evidence throwing and not actual implications of the authors wishes. I was wanting an explanation of the argument, but my coach figured it out for me. Thanks for the cites lolz. 

K debate is usually just evidence throwing and not actual implications of the authors wishes. I was wanting an explanation of the argument, but my coach figured it out for me. Thanks for the cites lolz. 

Your circuit must not have super great K debate then...usually it's less about the cards and more about the interpetations

• Upvote 3

Ehhhh so how does one person linking you to Northwestern's wiki mean that we're telling you to learn that literature yourself? I think you're missing an internal link somewhere along the chain. 

Ehhhh so how does one person linking you to Northwestern's wiki mean that we're telling you to learn that literature yourself? I think you're missing an internal link somewhere along the chain. 

No it was directed at the first comment. 

Your circuit must not have super great K debate then...usually it's less about the cards and more about the interpetations

Eh, there's a few good teams. 

It was more directed at the first comment. I apologize, I was irritated at the time due to extenuating circumstances. It's all good though.