Khanguy101

K tricks?

A K alt should resolve the links of the criticism, not the impact. That makes it harder/impossible for the aff to perm because the alt stops the causes of the impacts (and the aff is one cause), not the impacts themselves.

Maybe if it resolves ALL possible links to the K. But otherwise, "impact inevitable, links A B C make it non-unique" wins the round for the affirmative.

Chaos,

Doesn't alt. solves the link an extension of the permutation?

I haven't seen this in practice....so I'm speculating, but that doesn't seem to get the neg as much as it gets the aff (assuming there is a perm read)

In fact if this card was read in the block...I think it justifies a perm in the 1ar because it seems to make sense.

Kiiiiiiinda. Maybe that example wasn't great. I think it would be justified though, if there was a reason to think that music could purify itself of commodification if and only if that music was performed with a mindset of anti-capitalism (one reason the alternative might not be coopted by the industry, for example, could be that our music is really really really good at promoting anti-capitalist ideals and so it will change the minds of people in the industry who hear it - but making music that persuasive isn't possible if we're being insincere and promoting capitalism whenever we're outside of the recording studio).

What are the benefits of having a non-literal alt? The only time I've ever seen that was on a cap K and the alt sounded really stupid like "run away from cap on motor bikes" or something like that

You're not gonna find a root cause of biopower because the phrase is conceptually incoherent

Yeah. I wish kids today actually read Foucault before they read Foucault in round.

• Upvote 1

Yeah. I wish kids today actually read Foucault before they read Foucault in round.

I feel like this is inception. It looks like I'm quoting me.

• Upvote 3

The Snarf Scarf by Smarf

a marc jacobs collection.

• Upvote 2

Can this please be a thing. I won't rest until everyone is a variation of snarf.

Does anyone know how to change your profile picture