Queer Theory K

Islamaphobia K or K Aff 

Will trade heavy, pm me. 

I ditto this.

I can offer:

Irigaray K 

Kappeler K 

Ocularcentrism K (Evazon) 

Undersea Cables DA (It was an aff read this year about the need to upgrade undersea cables, key to NSA, key to check terrorism..etc, I have the aff 1AC/2AC stuff which can be turned into a DA.)

Edited by ConsultVerminSupreme

I ditto this.

I can offer:

Irigaray K 

Kappeler K 

Ocularcentrism K (Evazon)

Undersea Cables DA (It was an aff read this year about the need to upgrade undersea cables, key to NSA, key to check terrorism..etc, I have the aff 1AC/2AC stuff which can be turned into a DA.)

You can't trade evasion files.

Looking for the following kritiks/evidence:

DnG K

Legalism K

Queer Theory K

Islamaphobia K or K Aff 

Will trade heavy, pm me. 

Newsflash There are a billion different dng theories and the fact that you are trading for the "Dng" K as if its a singular theory means you probs wont win on the k no matter how dope the file you got traded was. This applies to Queer Theory and Islamaphobia  

Newsflash There are a billion different dng theories and the fact that you are trading for the "Dng" K as if its a singular theory means you probs wont win on the k no matter how dope the file you got traded was. This applies to Queer Theory and Islamaphobia  

No need to be rude, there's a difference between constructive criticism/calling me out for a mistake and blatantly insulting me/myself as a debater. I know there are multiple DnG K's but I was kind of looking for a 'core' file which I ended up getting. I don't run arguments I don't thoroughly understand, that's probably why I stuck to Cap, Anthro, and Biopower when I had Bataille, Nietzsche, and Baudrillard files.  

As for Islamaphobia, I'm really just looking for general evidence so I can construct an argument around it or even the authors to cut stuff from. I'm sorry that I didn't specify; I didn't think someone would run Spec on me in an evidence trading forum... 

No need to be rude, there's a difference between constructive criticism/calling me out for a mistake and blatantly insulting me/myself as a debater. I know there are multiple DnG K's but I was kind of looking for a 'core' file which I ended up getting. I don't run arguments I don't thoroughly understand, that's probably why I stuck to Cap, Anthro, and Biopower when I had Bataille, Nietzsche, and Baudrillard files.  

As for Islamaphobia, I'm really just looking for general evidence so I can construct an argument around it or even the authors to cut stuff from. I'm sorry that I didn't specify; I didn't think someone would run Spec on me in an evidence trading forum... 

Sorry if i came off that way. I didnt mean too. 

I thought you were just one of those ppl who asks for a billion files instead of cutting thier own evidence. It is no big deal. 

If you do want to start reading into Islamaphobia i would look into the phenomenology of whiteness by sara ahmed. Her work is a good intersectional analysis of the relationships between Whiteness, Antiblackness, Patriarchy and Islamaphobia.

I would also look into some articles about the policing of identities and how they are on constant surveillance. I came across some good articles as to how being muslim is solely equated with being brown skinned but there are different narratives around Black and Russian muslims as well.

If you want to hit me up, I can get you stuff on the relationships between DNG and Islamaphobia. I have some stuff on that too.

Srry for coming off as a dick.   

A good understanding of Deleuze and Guattari either necessitates an understanding of Bataille (general economy) and Nietzsche (will to power, becoming, affect - this is more Spinoza but w/e - eternal return, difference, etc.), along with a lot of other authors which will then make your DnG debates phenomenal and allow you to have numerous files on the authors that influenced DnG and thus have a lot of different options with regards to what to read within rounds OR you could learn as you go and develop conclusions on what it is that some philosophers that influenced Deleuze and Guattari say; for instance my coach, who's not that read up on critical literature, judged a practice round where on my novices read a Hauntology K and he basically explained to the Neg what Derridas conceptualization of justice was and what a genealogical approach to time entails; and then just become ridiculously good on running DnG, which isn't even that bad because Deleuze and Guattari and applicable to nearly anything 

That's the beauty of Deleuze and Guattai: the possibilities are endless, because they are endless!

Edited by Theparanoiacmachine