Harvard BS

Baylor EZ

KCKCC CN

Emory KS

Cal Berkeley MS

Cal Berkeley WS

Wake DL

Michigan KM

I see a semis with the following teams: Harvard BS, Northwestern MV, Towson TW, and Kansas HR

Edited by Theparanoiacmachine
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Towson TW

Kansas HR

Michigan AP

Northwestern MV

Harvard BS

Baylor EZ

KCKCC CN

Emory KS

Cal Berkeley MS

Cal Berkeley WS

Wake DL

I see a semis with the following teams: Harvard BS, Northwestern MV, Towson TW, and Kansas HR

No Michigan KM?

And he calls himself a Deleuzian.

• Upvote 5

No Michigan KM?

I was just thinking the same thing..

No Michigan KM?

My god I forgot them :(

They're reading Sorcery (from the Hermetic Deleuze ayyyyyyyyy - Invoking the specter of Steven Murray I see)

LMAO Steven Murray apparently judged the round they disclosed their Sorcery Aff xD (and he sat) 

Link: https://www.tabroom.com/index/tourn/postings/entry_record.mhtml?tourn_id=3519&entry_id=736520

Edited by Theparanoiacmachine

Michigan KM

Michigan AP

Georgia GH? 9-0 who are they?

Uhhh Michigan AP was in finals of the NDT last year. Also, they're better than KM, at least rankings wise.

KM is a team that runs things like Trans-Testosterone Junkies and stuff.

No idea about Georgia, but KM and AP are both big names on the national circuit.

Edit: Also, Northwestern or AP should beat Towson based on history, AP is only a little behind MV from what I've been watching all year, and MV solidly beat Towson earlier this year on framework, although that's not a given now. I don't know if either has faced HR.

BS is like 2 for 3 over MV this year if I remember correctly, but I don't know how they face up against teams like TW or HR really.

Edit 2:

Georgetown LM should break, they've won and been in outrounds of national tournaments and beat MV once or twice.

MV has beat both HR and TW before.

Edited by SnarkosaurusRex

It'd be pretty rad if Towson won the NDT also. Realistically though, finals will prob be some permutation of NU MV, Mich AP, Bosu or MSU.

If Towson actually received a modicum of support from their school, they would easily beat all four of those teams.

They're reading Sorcery (from the Hermetic Deleuze ayyyyyyyyy - Invoking the specter of Steven Murray I see)

LMAO Steven Murray apparently judged the round they disclosed their Sorcery Aff xD (and he sat) 

Link: https://www.tabroom.com/index/tourn/postings/entry_record.mhtml?tourn_id=3519&entry_id=736520

We all have our weaknesses.  Mine is for my affs.

• Upvote 3

Is that up on the Wiki already?

We all have our weaknesses.  Mine is for my affs.

Did that paper you posted on here a while ago get published?

It'd be pretty rad if Towson won the NDT also. Realistically though, finals will prob be some permutation of NU MV, Mich AP, Bosu or MSU.

If Towson actually received a modicum of support from their school, they would easily beat all four of those teams.

Got that ass whooped by my boy ANTHONY FROM UT DALLAS LO YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Upvote 1

Uhhh Michigan AP was in finals of the NDT last year. Also, they're better than KM, at least rankings wise.

KM is a team that runs things like Trans-Testosterone Junkies and stuff.

No idea about Georgia, but KM and AP are both big names on the national circuit.

Edit: Also, Northwestern or AP should beat Towson based on history, AP is only a little behind MV from what I've been watching all year, and MV solidly beat Towson earlier this year on framework, although that's not a given now. I don't know if either has faced HR.

BS is like 2 for 3 over MV this year if I remember correctly, but I don't know how they face up against teams like TW or HR really.

Edit 2:

Georgetown LM should break, they've won and been in outrounds of national tournaments and beat MV once or twice.

MV has beat both HR and TW before.

My question was only toward Georgia, I know about AP and KM.

• Upvote 1