So me and my partner need some practice before our next tournament, to perfect neg strats as well as our 1AC. So we would like to have an online policy tournament against other teams in the same predicament, or those who are just bored and need/want something to do. I would prefer if it is just first year debaters, as I am one of those people.

I would really prefer if we did the debates over a call, not video just audio; I feel like you would gain a lot more experience by doing this, as opposed to posting 1AC's in a thread, so voice calls on skype I believe would serve as a sufficient, free resource to do debates. (If there is anything better let me know!) and really novice year is all about experience so this would be a chance to debate a more broad amount of people and just learn what the national circuit will be more like next year. 

Finally, we need teams and judges! and if we do not get enough teams to form a tournament (min of 8) then we can just have some practice rounds.

Edit: wait nvm posted on the other thread and then forgot I did so my bad

Edited by Hannahkiin
  • Upvote 1

I would be down for potentially judging this! Let me know once you get the details finalized. 

Would it be possible for me to maverick? Also, I need some date and times too. If you could send me the details and all, I might be able to get in too, just pm me. Also, are we emailing the ev?

So when is the tournament happening, if need be, I can try and get my partner or one of my team mates to also join. Btw, what's allowed in this tournament.

• Upvote 1

Would it be possible for me to maverick? Also, I need some date and times too. If you could send me the details and all, I might be able to get in too, just pm me. Also, are we emailing the ev?

Thanks for not inviting me fellow debate partner

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for not inviting me fellow debate partner

Doesn't matter, the tournament's not gonna be happening.

• Downvote 1