meowmeow

Teams that run Algae Biofuels (Omega) on Nat Circuit

Hi y'all. I was hoping someone could give me a couple of teams that run/have run algae biofuels this year (specifically with a warming contention). If possible, teams who run OMEGA would be great.

Thanks!

Hooch SW ran algae biofuels at one point. However, it wasn't OMEGA and the solvency was a little funny. It was like, we should invest in algae biofuels, they'll prove infeasible, and then there'll be more investment in other types of energy which is the IL to pretty much all of their advantages.

(My partner made blocks to this except he made them to the wrong solvency mechanism and had to start all over the day before MBA's tourney)

I debated Washburn DJ at Iowa Caucus, and they read a warming version of the OMEGA aff with a no war contention. Their 1AC cites are on the wiki.

Edited by BhavDawg

I debated Washburn DJ at Iowa Caucus, and they read a warming version of the OMEGA aff with a no war contention. I attached their 1AC, and it is also on the wiki.

They don't post the full cards tho so I'd be careful about putting that on there.

• Upvote 2