SkiNner1324

Neg Strat against Survallience Queer Theory

Hi me and my partner are starting to practice for next years CX topic, domestic survellience, and we have created a k aff for Queer Theory and in the practice round I will be negating and I need help finding k's, t's, Da's, etc. to run against it

FW (you should debate with a USFG topical fiated plan text), T (you have a burden to uphold the resolution), Blackness K (queer theory ignores the black body leading to more social death), Feminism K (dehumanization of women is the ROOT CAUSE of your harms, you don't access solvency), Cap K (root cause again and then the alt solves better for the harms of the 1AC), Jesus CP lol (consult jesus before we do the plan), Identity Politics K (idk how this is run), Nietzsche K (if they're edgy gays should embrace this suffering) straight turn this 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

FW (you should debate with a USFG topical fiated plan text), T (you have a burden to uphold the resolution), Blackness K (queer theory ignores the black body leading to more social death), Feminism K (dehumanization of women is the ROOT CAUSE of your harms, you don't access solvency), Cap K (root cause again and then the alt solves better for the harms of the 1AC), Jesus CP lol (consult jesus before we do the plan), Identity Politics K (idk how this is run), Nietzsche K (if they're edgy gays should embrace this suffering) straight turn this 

Your framework and T warrants are identical, your Blackness K link is a link of omission, and Nietzsche is a sure fire way to get zero speaks.

• Upvote 2

I know you should just straight turn Nietzsche, these are

Your framework and T warrants are identical, your Blackness K link is a link of omission, and Nietzsche is a sure fire way to get zero speaks.

There are specific links to Blackness/Wilderson. And yeah Nietzche is highly unethical to run but some teams would still do it. More off case to run could probably be ballot commodification too because of the "oppression Olympics" now being seen in debate.

I know you should just straight turn Nietzsche, these are

There are specific links to Blackness/Wilderson. And yeah Nietzche is highly unethical to run but some teams would still do it. More off case to run could probably be ballot commodification too because of the "oppression Olympics" now being seen in debate.

Eh, Nietzsche as in 'suffering is mmmmkay with us' is bad, but the Wounded Attachments stuff is pretty good.

• Upvote 1

I feel like the dumbest part of that strat is not neech or the link of omission, it's "consult jesus"

• Upvote 6

I feel like the dumbest part of that strat is not neech or the link of omission, it's "consult jesus"

only if you're christian

• Upvote 3

I think a Christian would probably take more offense with Nietzsche 

I think that probably depends on what type of Christian you are.  But on the whole, the idea that you can just "consult jesus" like he's one of those machines where you insert a quarter and get your prize is pretty not kosher (pun intended)

• Upvote 1

I think that probably depends on what type of Christian you are.  But on the whole, the idea that you can just "consult jesus" like he's one of those machines where you insert a quarter and get your prize is pretty not kosher (pun intended)

I suppose it's a good thing that Jews have no desire to eat him, and Christians don't adhere to kosher laws...  xP

only if you're christian

lol when nobody gets the joke

Hi everyone my name is Christian 

Edited by Snarf
  • Upvote 6