I have a handwritten 1NC Shell, it would just be in case you ever get in a pinch..

It has a K I handwrote, w/ updated cards. I'm not sure what to call it but it's combinations of Dodds and Zizek.

I have a CP, DA 

The DA is critical and has an impact of racism and the cp solves for it. There are a few answers to perm on the cp and an alt impact for the DA in the file.

Its a total of about 45 pages. Pm for more detailed descriptions. 

Open for really anything trading wise. Just trying to expand all of my files. 

***Also have a good file of zizek evidence

Edited by kylerbuckner

The k has no major correlation to the CP & DA.

No, it's a CP and a DA that just has a race impact and the cp is not critical at all. 

It just has to do with environmental racism.

Edited by kylerbuckner

The k has no major correlation to the CP & DA.

No, it's a CP and a DA that just has a race impact and the cp is not critical at all. 

It just has to do with environmental racism.

My advice is don't read a k impact on a da. If I ever hit that, I'd read a hundred link turns and say that outweighs any other off case, and then you're shit out of luck. Also, just why? There's no strategic advantage to reading a racism impact on a DA

My advice is don't read a k impact on a da. If I ever hit that, I'd read a hundred link turns and say that outweighs any other off case, and then you're shit out of luck. Also, just why? There's no strategic advantage to reading a racism impact on a DA

Not necessarily. If you hit a soft left and impact framing isn't your thing, it could be relevant.

Regardless, 45 pages is not nearly long enough to be a complete file unless it's generic as hell.

• Upvote 1