kylerbuckner

I have some ideas.

Okay so I have a few ideas that I want to see if they exist or rather would be effective in the debate space. Given the fact that I'm in the Arkansas district the only critical teams we hit are race affs and I think there is a grand total of one of those in the state. Anyways, onto my ideas/do-they-already-exist questions..

Education Aff - So what if we ran a one advantage, critical aff for AUV's like we explore the oceans to gather research for the public and share education with everyone. education is the biggest impact because we can effectuate change in the debate space?

A War like K - like instead of trying to solve for Russia nuking us through sustaining food prices, could not we just talk to them like human beings? I mean Putin isn't that irrational, he announced like yesterday that there would be no Ukraine v. Russian war. So, he has at least some sense?

I stopped reading here

• Upvote 3

I stopped reading here

it wasn't meant to be taken literally, I don't actually think that Putin will keep his word. 

Specifically Putin is an evil pinko communist

Bikermog 08

Edited by kylerbuckner
  • Upvote 4

it wasn't meant to be taken literally, I don't actually think that Putin will keep his word. 

Specifically Putin is an evil pinko communist

Bikermog 08

...i think you missed the point

It wasn't meant to be taken literally, He is irrational but its whatever, idrc. Im stupid and I accept that

you are still missing the point.

Also, where's the security K?

• Upvote 2

I wouldn't read the "The Falsification Principle" K, it serves as a links to basically every K in existence that is not one of those regularly run K's like Cap and security which can be proved through contingent historical facts and brain studies respectively

• Upvote 1