Nodulux

Best Policy Team in Oregon 2015

Every year people think they're hot shit and every year it's a Tigard team in finals. This circuit is such a joke policy debate doesn't even exist in oregon.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Every year people think they're hot shit and every year it's a Tigard team in finals. This circuit is such a joke policy debate doesn't even exist in oregon.

nice meme.... i guess

• Upvote 4

Remind me how tigard did at gonzaga and berkeley. I think i forgot their record. Was it 1-5 or 0-6...

• Upvote 9

Remind me how tigard did at gonzaga and berkeley. I think i forgot their record. Was it 1-5 or 0-6...

Yeah we weren't competitive in the west this year all though we were 3-2 at one point at the Bronx and we burned through state last year

• Downvote 2

I heard it was a 3-0 so he probably wants to know who the judges voted for. 

Edited by TreeLord

Who won? Or who did Susan McLain think won?

I think Zacpdx is trying to bring up a point here. Shouldn't we hear this side of the story? Tell us what happened, please!

• Upvote 1

Ya haha who won actually and who won the ballot

Yeah we dropped thor ballots I think we clearly won the round though and we have beaten many more teams than anyone else on the circuit

• Downvote 1

Yeah we dropped thor ballots I think we clearly won the round though and we have beaten many more teams than anyone else on the circuit

If you clearly won but then lost what happened? 

• Upvote 2

I agree. Zacpdx, you must elaborate to give Cross-x users some context.

I think Allen can elaborate how bullshit state finals judges are.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who did you hit?

Regardless of the judges, what arguments were both sides making?

I think this should answer both questions sufficiently. We could even have an informal vote on this thread to decide if the arbitration made my representative McClain was valid

• Upvote 2

I think this should answer both questions sufficiently. We could even have an informal vote on this thread to decide if the arbitration made my representative McClain was valid

The Rest of the speeches 

• Upvote 3

I wasn't at the round, but from what I've hear, LakeO was winning pretty hard. You can also watch the round for yourself, and I think the decision is pretty clear. 

• Upvote 4

most improved is the worst consolation prize lol

I'd have to say that South is most improved. Y'all went from nothing to a Deleuzian force to be reckoned with. 

• Upvote 4