So I have a tournament this weekend and was wondering if someone could give me a list of all the unique politics da's that are going on right now for preparation purposes. I know cybersecurity, tpa, keystone(?), and iran sanctions. Are there any others?

Iran Sanctions aren't really a thing since everyone agreed to hold off until the current round of negotiations finished

Keystone already passed with a non-veto proof majority, so its also not a thing

TPA is probably the most likely scenario right now, especially with good ol Vicki Needham writing uniqueness evidence every two days

• Upvote 1

Iran Sanctions aren't really a thing since everyone agreed to hold off until the current round of negotiations finished

Keystone already passed with a non-veto proof majority, so its also not a thing

TPA is probably the most likely scenario right now, especially with good ol Vicki Needham writing uniqueness evidence every two days

Vicki Needham is life

But I'll be putting out another Thursday file on Duhbait on Thursday that's got a brand new scenario that is looking pretty decent so far.

• Upvote 2

Ukraine might still be a thing, but I doubt it. UQ will be hard to find, but teams from my school have been able to run it the last two weekends. 

TPA and AUMF (ISIS) are the most unique

You can probably spin it, but TBH the impact to AUMF is so dumb.  Mostly because it'll literally do nothing to affect the number of troops in Iraq (because Obama's been ignoring it anyway), but also because the idea that military action will have a significant impact on ISIS besides local losses/gains that are irrelevant to global security

• Upvote 1