JaredCroitoru

Multitrophic aquaculture

You don't. But low-key it's basically regular aquaculture but just better for the environment

Case defense and tons of DAs.  PM me with the specific plan and I can help you.

Yeah but if it's not specific to multi-tropic aquaculture I'm just going to spike out of it (it's my aff he's prepping out).

• Upvote 1

Yeah , i had stuff prepped to aquaculture , issue is Marty's Aquaculture aff is alittle funky that it spikes out of it well : Unfournately went for being sexist overall is pretty bad

I hit this version of aquaculture at Staford and the plan text mandates creating financial incentives, subsidies, permits, and regulations thru congress for multitrophic aquaculture to be done by other agents besides the USFG. This being said I read T violations and a K - the T violations were T - its (as the actual development was done by companies) and T - development (as the USFG in the direct action of the plan was just developing laws not directly the ocean & development must be extraction of resources). We also read a effects topicality standard within the development shell & ended up winning on T at the end. So that's something you could do, hope this helps though I'm not sure whether the plan text for your opponent will be the same.

I hit this version of aquaculture at Staford and the plan text mandates creating financial incentives, subsidies, permits, and regulations thru congress for multitrophic aquaculture to be done by other agents besides the USFG. This being said I read T violations and a K - the T violations were T - its (as the actual development was done by companies) and T - development (as the USFG in the direct action of the plan was just developing laws not directly the ocean & development must be extraction of resources). We also read a effects topicality standard within the development shell & ended up winning on T at the end. So that's something you could do, hope this helps though I'm not sure whether the plan text for your opponent will be the same.

Out of curiosity, what team ran this aff.  I didn't know anyone else did this except me